Monday, September 22, 2014

Ribbons fairy from Saturated Canary

Hi,

I have made a birthday card with the super cute Ribbons fairy from Saturated Canary. I´ve used the beautiful paper My Precious Daughter from Pion design. I just love these, and they are in my most favourit colours. Flowers are from WOC and Bikuben. Have you seen the sweet apple blossoms :) 


As i didn´t have any maching ribbon or seambinding, I used my Lindy´s Starburst spray in Autumn Maple Crimson to get my Lilac one to complement the color scheme.
 

Copic colors used:
                                    Skin: E000-00-04-11-21, R20 
                                    Hair : W9-7-5-3
                                    Dress: V09-06-05-01-000 and
                                              R89-85-83-81
                                    Leaf: G99-94-21 and R89-85-83

I also used Viva Decor pearl pen in magic transparent on the wings 
but it doesn´t show up well in the pictures.



Copic marker Norway is having a 3 year anniversary with a fun bloghop + autumn challage.
As I didn´t have the right colors for the yellow, orange, red, I decided to use the beautiful colors you find in the mountains this time of year, like the heather (lyng) Love the peace and quiet and the breathtaking color scheme you experience there this time of year. The perfect season to go hiking.


I´m entering this card:



Hope you liked my card, and thank you for popping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Hej Christine,
    Jättefint kort i mysiga höstfärger. Kan bara hålla med om att denna kollektion från Pion är underbar. Super färgläggning; du är ju jätteduktig redan! Tack för att du länkade upp till LLC:s vingutmaning.
    Kram, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei :)
    Lekkert kort i høstfarger!! Takk for at du deltar i CMNs utfordring og blogghopp!! da er det bare å ønske deg LYKKE TIL i trekningen!
    klem fra Siv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!" This is stunning honey, your colouring and backing is superb I adore it

    Sandie xx
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cann't say much on this one as your colouring is AMAZING! I love this mediun and your Embellies are Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete